Northwestern State University & Campus Living Villages
|On-campus residential accommodations at Northwestern State University are comprised of three communities, University Columns, University Place, and Varnado Hall. All properties are managed by the University’s housing partner, Campus Living Villages.
Feb 23, 2013: Louisiana Scholar's College Day
Mar 2, 2013: Senior Day
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- According to the Rules of the University of Louisiana System, an unmarried, full-time, non-commuting, undergraduate student is required to live on campus if space is available, unless exempt by the University for good and reasonable cause. To view the exemption form and residency requirements in detail, please click here.
- On-campus housing is not guaranteed, but Northwestern State University and Campus Living Villages strives to provide housing for all students who wish to live on the Northwestern State University campus. In order to do so we encourage all students to APPLY EARLY as housing fills quickly.
- Please note, applying for housing is a separate process from applying to the university.
- Once you have submitted your completed CLV Lease Packet and you have been either provisionally or fully admitted to the university, Campus Living Villages will send you an electronic confirmation to the email address privided on the lease that a bed space is being held in your name.
- On approximately July 15, Campus Living Villages will send electronic Assignment Letters to the email address provided on the lease indicating your room assignment and the contact information for your assigned roomates.
- Students who apply for housing late in the process may have to wait longer for their room assignments or may not receive a room assigment at all. Once all beds at University Columns and University Place are filled, students will be placed in Varnado Hall, our overflow facility. Once those rooms are assigned we will be unable to provide additional housing.
- Campus Living Villages will do all that it can to honor roomate requests. If all students involved apply early, request each other, complete leasing documents and submit all required fees, we will make every attempt to honor the request. Please remember that assignments are done in the order in which completed lease packets are received. Students requesting each other as roommates should submit lease packets at the same time and early in the process to increase the chances of being able to live together.
- All students who reside on campus are required to purchase a meal plan through Sodexho Dining Services. The Sodexho Dining Services Application is included in the CLV Lease Packet. For more information on Sodexho Dining Services, please click here.
For more information, contact the Office of Housing & Residence Education at:
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.