Note: Spring Term 2013 account balances are due in full. Summer Term 2013 charges and estimated financial aid will not be available for viewing until the mid to end of May 2013.
Students may review their account balances and make online payments at any time through NSUConnect. If another party is responsible for paying a student’s bill, it is the student’s responsibility to notify the third party of the balance due and how it can be paid. The balance is due in full based on specified due dates. Installment Plan and Late Payment Charges will be assessed based on online assessments. As an added convenience, paper installment bills will be provided for Summer Term 2013 as soon as possible.
Listed below are the steps you need to take to review your student account online. During your review, you may continue on to make an online payment by either e-check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express) or follow the instructions for additional payment options below. Please note that if your account is not paid in full before the end of the each semester, you may be at risk for pre-registration cancellation, cancellation of financial aid, not being allowed to register for future terms, having your transcript withheld, placement with the University’s contracted collection agency and reporting to major credit bureaus.
Steps to review online student account:
1. At NSU’s main web page www.nsula.edu click on the NSUConnect icon.
2. On the NSUConnect page, click on Enter Secure Area.
3. Log into NSUConnect by entering your student ID and PIN. (note instructions regarding your PIN)
4. Once logged into NSUConnect, click on the STUDENT tab or select STUDENT from the Main Menu.
5. At the Student Menu, select STUDENT ACCOUNT.
6. On the Student Account menu, select BILLING SUMMARY FOR TERM.
7. Choose the term you wish to view (Fall 2012) and click on SUBMIT.
8. Scroll to the very bottom for ACCOUNT BALANCE and CURRENT DUE balance.
9. To make payment, click on the PAY NOW button.
10. This then takes you to the CASHNet payment site.
11. Select make payment from the menu at the top of the screen.
12. Click on the underlined Student Account Payment .
13. The total account balance amount will appear in the Payment Amount: box but this amount can be changed to the amount you wish to pay.
14. Click on Make Payment.
15. Click Continue .
16. Choose the Method of Payment you desire, click Continue , and follow the instructions.
17. An e-mail receipt will be sent after complete.
If you do not feel comfortable making online payments, you may still review your account balance online and then remit payment via the other following payment options. Please ensure that your remittance contains your student id number so that your payment can be accurately and timely applied to your student account.
Other payment options:
1. Mail payments (No cash, please) to: Northwestern State University, PO Box 2419, Natchitoches LA 71457.
2. Pay in person on campus at St. Denis Hall. Cashier hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm, and Friday, 8:30am-11:00am.
3. Place payment (No cash, please) in the 24-hour drop box outside the front doors of St. Denis Hall.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT CHARGES, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING OFFICES:
|TOPS-Other Aid-Financial Aid Refunds||Financial Aid||(318) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application and Application Fees||Admissions||(318) email@example.com|
|Address Changes – Hours Enrolled –|
|Class Schedule – Resignations & Cancellations||Registrar||(318) 357-6171||Registrar@nsula.edu|
|Traditional Student Housing-Meal Plans-||Auxiliary Services||(318) 357-5131|
|Bookstore Charges-Replacement ID Charges-|
|Post Office Box Charges-Direct Deposit Set Up-|
|Late Registration, Installment Plan & Late Payment|
|Health Services-Student Insurance||Health Services||(318) 357-5351|
|Parking Permits-Parking Fines and Related Holds
|University Police||(318) 357-5431|
|Library & Lost Book Fines and Related Holds
|Watson Library||(318) 357-4477|
|Bill/Due Dates-Payments-Returned Check Charges-
Lab School Charges-General Billing & Payment Student Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org
Information-Previous Balances and Related Holds
|Business Affairs||(318) 357-5447|