Congratulations on making the decision to continue your education through NSU’s new competency-based program! Getting started on this journey is easy and your CB advisor will be with you every step of the way. Please look at the outline below and follow the links for more information about each part of the process.
- Contact your CB program advisor to discuss which path is right for you (email@example.com or call 1-800-376-2422).
- Identify your path: Noncredit vs Credit.
- Visit the Registration Portal and complete the online registration form.
- Choose the course or courses for which you would like to enroll.
- Pay your fees.
- On the Monday following your enrollment, begin taking classes. Should your date for access to the class fall on a holiday, classes will begin the following day.
- Work through the modules to complete the course. You will have access to the course until you complete all modules or six months from the date the course becomes available.
- Once you are finished with the course, please complete the Course and Instructor Evaluation.
- Contact your CB program advisor to discuss your next step.