Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center provides peer support, learning resources, and academic guidance to all students by building one-on-one relationships between students and tutors thereby ensuring students are academically prepared to earn a college degree. The Center’s environment encourages good study habits and learning across all disciplines, especially the humanities and STEM subjects.
Which classes do we provide tutoring for?
Students Can Now Schedule Appointments via Handshake
- Log into myNSU and go to your dashboard
- Select “QuickLinks Menu” and then click on the “Handshake” link in that menu
- Once in “Handshake”, click the dropdown box under “Career Center” at the top right portion of the screen and select “Appointments”.
- Select “Schedule a New Appointment” the select “Tutoring”
- Select the course you need help with
- Select date that have “appointments available”
- Select “appointment medium” of “in person” for face to face tutoring or “video call” for WebEx, You must also leave a note to let your tutor know what you are needing help with.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Academic Success Center letting you know if your appointment has been confirmed within one business day.
- Attend tutoring session as outlined in confirmation email https://www.nsula.edu/academic-success-center/request-tutoring/
Location: Watson Memorial Library, Room 108
Here we offer both scheduled and drop in tutoring sessions with any of our excellent student tutors.
Fall 2020 Hours
Monday-Thursday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am-12noon
Tutoring is available online during and after regular operating hours by appointment
Please note that if Watson Library is closed that the Academic Success Center observes these closures.
To schedule a face to face or online appointment, click here.
|Academic Success Center
Watson Library, Room 108
Natchitoches, LA 71497
|Phone: 318-357-6615 or 318 357-4291