Featured on this page are the areas important primarily to the faculty and staff of Northwestern State. There are a multitude of areas and divisions — each with its own web presence. If you are faculty or staff and would like to see something in this section, please let us know.
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Bookstore
- Campus Parking and Driving Regulations
- Download a Key Request Form
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Moodle MyCourses Respository
- Online Telephone Directory
- Submit a Custodial Work Request
- Submit a Maintenance Request (Physical Plant & Grounds)
- Submit an Information Systems Service Request
- Traffic Rules & Regulations
- University Libraries
- University Police
Policies and Procedures
Boards, Committees, Councils and Projects
- Auxiliary Services
- Banner for Faculty/Staff
- Web For Employees Portal
- WebEx Conferencing Server
- Electronic and Continuing Education: provides professional development and support to faculty who are teaching with technology.
- Food and Dining Services
- Grounds & Custodial Services
- Information Technology Services
- Media Services
- Moodle MyCourses Repository
- News Bureau
- Office of Environmental Health & Safety
- Physical Plant: maintains Northwestern State’s physical environment.
- Plant Services: provides supplies and materials to the Physical Plant.
- Student Assessment Report
- Student Evaluation Participation Report
- Title IX: Employee Reporting · Student Reporting
- University Police
- Office of Sponsored Programs: a resource for identifying funding opportunities, developing competitive proposals, and managing funded projects.
- Office of Institutional Research: integrating and transforming institutional data into objective information that informs the decision-making, planning and evaluation processes of the university.
- Office of Internal Audit
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Service-Learning: seeks to promote and develop Service-Learning as pedagogy in undergraduate and graduate education by offering consultation and guidance with Project Development, Assessment, Curriculum Integration, and Grant Writing.
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Human Resources: responsible for university planning and educational assessment and equal opportunity/affirmative action policies.
- Payroll Office
- Student Accounting and Cashiering
- Disclosure Information for Northwestern State University: the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 (HEA98) mandates that the University annually distribute to all current and prospective students a notice of the availability of institutional and financial assistance information.
- Health & Safety Policies at Northwestern State University