NSU-Leesville/Fort Polk is located midway between Leesville and Fort Polk on Highway 467. The center occupies 160 acres and houses 30,000 square feet of classroom and administrative office space. The Leesville/Fort Polk campus serves the civilian communities of Vernon, Beauregard, and Sabine parishes, as well as the military community at Fort Polk.
In addition to providing the first two years of preparation for almost any degree NSU offers, NSU-Leesville/Fort Polk students can earn complete degrees on this campus. Some programs rely on Internet and/or Compressed Video classes in addition to the face-to-face offerings.
For current class schedules and additional information, please come by and visit the Leesville campus or click on the appropriate link in the “Site Menu” or “Documents” section of this webpage.
Active duty service members should seek guidance concerning education benefits from their respective Education Services Office prior to enrolling.
How to Apply
- At the Leesville Campus- contact Michelle Stephens (337-392-3101)
- Online: Follow the Steps To Admission
- At the Leesville Campus- Student Account/Billing Information contact Jordan Creasey (337-392-3105)
- Online: Financial Aid and Scholarships Available
- Contact the Military Liaison, Michelle Stephens (337-653-0812)
- At the Leesville Campus: Contact Dr. Linda Nichols (337-392-3124)
Visit the NSU Recruiting Web Page for More Information.
Northwestern State University – Leesville/Ft. Polk Campus
3329 University Parkway
Leesville, LA 71446
Send Comments or questions to: Martha Koury/Director,