Dear NSU family,
The Center for Positivity, Well-being, and Hope is a collaborative effort of leaders, faculty members, staff, and students to uplift our NSU family and bring positivity during this challenging timing.
Let us build a community of positivity, well-being, and hope, where everyone can stand together and empower one another. Where compassion, care, generosity, helpfulness, kindness, and love are common gestures. We are here to make a difference and uplift one another; let us do that with utmost passion and grace!
Let us know what inspires you, motivates you, and gives you hope. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much
Creative and Performing Arts
Empower yourself and connect to yourself by attending CAPA activities.
- Crisis Hotlines Resources
- Counseling Services at Northwestern State University
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish) – 800-273-8255
- Domestic Abuse Hotline (SAMHSA) -If you’re concerned your internet usage might be monitored, call us at 800.799.SAFE (7233)
- Addiction and Substance Abuse Hotline –1-800-662-4357