The Northwestern State University CENLA Campus Center serves the central Louisiana area with select degree programs through the NSU Cenla Education Center (NCEC). The NCEC is a consortium of postsecondary institutions partnering to expand educational offerings in the area. The academic facility is located within the England Industrial Airpark & Community in Alexandria and easily accessible to major highways connecting the various parishes of central Louisiana.
Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Nursing – BSN
RN to BSN Completion Program
- Educational Leadership — online degree program
- Counseling — part online and part face-to-face at the main campus
- Nurse Practitioner
Child and Family Network
- Child Care/Provider Training
- Consultation & Parenting Programs
Lien McGehee, Childcare Specialist
Office Number: 318-484-2184 ext. 117
Small Business Development Center
- Counseling and Individual Assistance
Northwestern State University – CENLA
1410 Neel Kearby Blvd.
Alexandria, LA 71303
Phone: 318-484-2184 Ext. 109