Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Credit) Option
- Fast, inexpensive way to study for industry-based certifications
- Inexpensive way to take courses for fun or for professional development
- No harm to GPA or college record if you do not pass
- Easy and fast admission. Classes start the Monday after you enroll
- Take only the courses in which you are interested
- Credit earned is not applicable towards a degree, unless you are officially admitted to the university and become a degree-seeking student.
Degree-Seeking (Credit) Option
- Low cost
- Earn your degree at your own pace, not bound by the traditional semester schedule
- Diploma will look the same as if you had taken traditional courses
- Can begin courses immediately, while your acceptance to the university is pending
- Pass/fail, which means you will not earn a GPA. Graduate programs may require a certain grade point average as part of admission requirements.
- Must be admitted to university to be eligible to earn official credit; must meet standard admission requirements
We are here to help. Contact one of our experienced team members to discuss your academic and career goals today!