Online Workshops via Webex
To register, go to nsula.webex.com. Attendees are encouraged to have a working microphone to fully benefit from the sessions.
What’s New in Moodle 3.11
Northwestern State University is migrating to a new version of Moodle. This presentation will go over key changes in the newest version of Moodle. Topics include changes in Course Overview List, Assignments, Forums, and Quizzes.
Thursday, December 2, 10 – 11 a.m.
Tuesday, December 7, 2 – 3 p.m.
Wednesday, December 8, 10 – 11 a.m.
Tuesday, December 14, 10 – 11 a.m.
Tuesday, December 14, 2 – 3 p.m.
Managing Your Gradebook: Final Edition
We have reached the end of the semester and you need your gradebook ready for the end. Learn how to make sure your gradebook is calculating your final grades correctly and be able to export a copy when your grades are finished.
Wednesday, December 1, 10 – 11:30 am.
Tuesday, December 7, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Would you like an easy (and free) tool to make your lecture presentations more engaging to your students? PowerPoint is now equipped with valuable tools to record lectures, and add video and interactive content, such as quiz questions or web sites, to any presentation. In this workshop, you will learn how to record using PowerPoint.
Thursday, December 2, 2-3 p.m
Friday, December 10, 10-11 a.m
To register for courses via Webex:
- Go to webex.com and sign in.
- Click on the Search Bar at the top of the page and enter the name of the session you would like to attend. Click Show More Results to see all listings. You can also search by date.
- Click the name of the session you want to attend and then click Register.
- Complete the registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you have registered with the link you will use to join the session.
Use our Feedback Form to submit questions, comments, workshop requests, or to set up a one-on-one consultation. We look forward to connecting with you!