The Student Accounting & Cashiering Office is the central billing and collection point for Northwestern State University, and is responsible for managing the university billing, collecting, and cashiering functions.
Student bills will be available through myNSU August3, 2020. Included on your fee bill should be charges for tuition and fees (and room and meal plan if you are living on campus). Also, your scholarship, TOPS and financial aid credits should appear as well.
You may pay your fees in the following ways.
- You can pay your bill IN FULL:
- via myNSU using a bank draft or credit card, or
- in person using cash, check credit card or money order at the Cashier’s Office, 3rd floor Student Services Center
- by mail using check or money order
- provide your parents with a parent pin to allow parents to make online payments
- Installment plan (the university has a payment plan, for the current term only, available to all students in good financial standing who cannot pay their full account balance or do not qualify for full financial aid by August 21, 2020). Any student who has been billed, regardless of when their class begins, and does not pay the account balance in full by 11:00 a.m. on Friday August 21, 2020, will automatically be assigned the Installment Plan charge of $85/per semester. You then can pay your fee bill on the following installments:
- 1st Installment due 9/18/2020
- 2nd Installment due 10/16/2020
- 3rd Installment due 11/13/2020
Should you have any questions regarding your tuition and fees please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern State University offers several options and methods of payments:
On-line: Online payments can be made with 24/7 available access. Students may login to myNSU and make an online payment by clicking pay my bill. The online system accepts E-check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Students may also provide their parents with a parent pin:
- Log into myNSU and click pay my bill
- Click pay my bill online now, and in the parent pin section click – Add New, and complete the form.
- Parents will be sent an email with login information and password, allowing them to log into CASHNet and make online payments on the students behalf.
Foreign Payments: Flywire is a website that allows students to use foreign credit cards, sites like Paypal, and bank wires and transfers to make payments to Northwestern State University. It is a safe site that is available 24/7, with a help desk that assists customers in many different languages. Once the student makes a payment, it notifies NSU and the payment can be posted to the student’s account. To make an international payment please visit https://www.flywire.com/pay/nsula/.
Mail: Check, money order and credit card payment authorizations (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) can be mailed to Northwestern State University, NSU Box 5669, Natchitoches LA 71497. Please, no cash payments! Please include the remittance stub from your bill statement and/or include your name and campus wide identification number with your payment to ensure timely posting of your payment.
In-Person: Check, money order, credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) and cash payments can be made in person at the Cashier’s Window located on the 3rd floor of the Jimmy D. Long Student Services Building. The Cashier’s Window hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Important: The University does not accept credit card payments over the telephone. All credit card payments must be made online, in person or mailed with a signed authorization using the bill statement remittance stub or the credit card authorization form.
Northwestern State University – Tuition and Fees Schedule
Registered students are assessed tuition and fees based on a variety of factors. The following criteria are used to determine the amount of tuition and fees a Northwestern State University student is assessed each semester:
- Level (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Campus (The campus where the majority of your classes are held?)
- Credit hours enrolled
Fall 2020 Tuition & Fee Schedules
Spring 2020 Tuition & Fee Schedules
Summer 2020 Tuition & Fee Schedules
Northwestern State University Student Accounting & Cashiering Office is located on the 3rd Floor of the Jimmy Long Student Services Building.
Office Hours:Student Accounting and Cashiering hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00-4:30 *Closed between 12:00 and 1:00
NSU Departmental Cashiering hours:
NSU Departmental Cashiering hours:
Mailing Address:NSU Box 5669
Natchitoches LA 71497