As we approach the Thanksgiving break, please continue all precautions to mitigate the spread of illness to friends and family.
- Continue daily health checks and monitor for any signs of illness.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home and away from others if feeling ill.
- If you have been in direct contact with someone testing positive for COVID 19, begin quarantine and report to NSU Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you have an enjoyable break, and we look forward to seeing you back on campus on November 30. Before you return to campus please monitor your health for signs of illness and / or known direct exposure. Contact NSU Health Services via the email above with any questions or concerns.