How Do I Apply?
The application process below is effective as of September 1, 2015.
In order to become a part of the Trainer Registry, an individual may register through either an Independent trainer application process or the LDE System FastTrack application process, if eligible.
The following individuals are eligible for the FastTrack application process:
- School Board Staff or Teachers
- LA Department of Education Staff
- LA Department of Health and Hospitals staff from one of the following offices: Health Promotions Team, Bureau of Family Health, Bureau of Primary Care and
- Rural Health, WIC, or Children with Special Health Care needs
- Early Steps Staff/Contractor
- Community Network Lead Agency Staff
- Trainer/TA for Resource and Referral Agency
- Head Start Staff
- Consultant from an Approved LDE Contractor
- CLASS Special Learner Initiative
- Other Initiative/Program Approved by LDE
- Representative from Tier I Curriculum Company
- Early Childhood Ancillary Certificate Program (BESE Approved)
- Director or Assistant Director of a licensed Type III Early Learning Center at Pathways Director I level or higher (subject to verification)
- Lead Teacher at a licensed Type III Early Learning Center at Pathways Teacher I or higher (subject to verification & recommendation of Director)
Click here for the LDE FastTrack Trainer Initial Application Process